REMEMBER TO ADD THIS EVENT TO YOUR CALENDER
Topic: 5 Reasons Your Stuck With Frequent Migraine Attacks (And What You Can Do About It)
From: MigrainePal Author & Host of the Migraine World Summit - Carl Cincinnato
- 8pm Eastern Time (US) Thursday, August 4th
- 5pm Pacific (US) Thursday, August 4th
- 7pm Central (US) Thursday, August 4th
- 10am AEST (Australia) Friday, August 5th
- Midnight GMT (London) time August 4th - (don't stay up, please see our email contact below to request another time)
Missing your timezone? Check this helpful time conversion tool here.
- The biggest reason for daily migraine attacks.
- The mistakes that even smart and careful people make that lead to more migraine attacks.
- What results you should be aiming for from an effective treatment?
- Why best practice migraine management can be counter-intuitive.
- Who the most important person is in your migraine team.
- How to find the right support.
- The difference between acute and preventative migraine treatments.
- Understanding the difference between general physicians, neurologists & headache specialists.
- The truth about anxiety and depression and its link to migraine.
- Why you're stuck in a constant cycle of migraine attacks (and what you can do about it).
If you don’t see your confirmation email, please check your junk folder as it can sometimes get stuck there. If you still don’t see it you can email us for support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Speak to you soon!